Water based, no ammonia or glycol so not a solvent based mess like Slime and others.
I put it inside tubes. Had a glass cut to front tyre I didn’t realise, pumped it up before cycling in. End of day, found the tyre flat.
- Checked no foreign object still visible to continue tearing/cutting the tube.
- Pumped tube up with hand pump.
- Rotated puncture position to bottom for gravity collection of sealant over puncture.
- Left it there until I loaded my bag on the rack, geared up, lights on etc.
- Checked puncture, no leak, pumped it up some more for the lost air while sealing. Still no leak.
- A couple weeks later, no more air put in, still inflated in normal range, no leak.
This is the first time I’ve got to use it, but I bought about 8 x 500mL bottles figuring plenty of use for cars, bikes, bicycles, wheelbarrows etc.
In my little 2 door sedan 4WD around town I leave the spare out (e.g. so I can fit the bicycle in the boot with the wheels off) and have this and electric air pump, similar to the BMW Mini Cooper that has a CO2 charged bottle of sealant for inflation and sealing.
Great product, and Aussie made too. No solvent based mess like Slime and others.